Core De Force – Trailer:
Details of full Videos / Workouts
Includes MMA-Inspired Workouts.
You’ll even get step-by-step breakdowns and a modifier who demonstrates the moves at a lower intensity while you get up to speed.
* MMA Speed: Upper body- and core-focused, this Boxing-influenced workout is short—but packs a serious punch.
>> [Click to download]
* MMA Shred: Kick things up a notch with Muay Thai-inspired elbows and kicks for a head-to-toe shred that can lean you out fast.
* MMA Power: Using explosive and defensive-style movements, this fast-paced cardio-conditioning workout will help you carve a tight, lean body.
* MMA Plyo: What happens when you combine Boxing, Muay Thai, and plyometrics into one workout? You get a total-body shred designed to knock out hundreds of calories and spike your fat burn into overdrive.
* Power Sculpt: A total-body burner that uses explosive power and interval training to help sculpt lean muscle and build next-level endurance.
* Dynamic Strength: Low on impact but high on intensity, this no-equipment, bodyweight throwdown helps carve impressive definition.
* Active Recovery: Recharge for the week ahead with this rest day workout that focuses on form and technique to fight muscle stiffness and soreness.
* Core De Force Relief: The quickest stretch ever. Do this 5-minute session before bed to help relieve tight and tired muscles—and keep you at the top of your game.
* Core Kinetics: Strengthen your powerhouse with unique MMA-inspired moves that help carve flat abs and tight obliques.
* MMA Mashup: All the best CORE DE FORCE moves in one killer workout!
* 5 Min. Core On The Floor: The ultimate core finisher—5 challenging plank movements to help burn the belly and define, flatten, and tone the tummy.
Congrats on getting started…
First video is FREE: MMA Speed >> [Click to download]